Tuesday, April 24, 2018
An evening fire, possibly caused by bad wiring, sparked a huge blaze as firemen from Sparta battled the blaze where five vehicles were lost as well as a cat.

Sparta family escapes unharmed from burning home

A family of four with no renter’s insurance may be struggling to put their lives back together after an exploding garage fire spread to their attached home at 418 E. Main St.

Full text available to online subscribers only. To purchase an online subscription, please click here. If you are an online subscriber, please click here to login.

Evans Print & Media Group

1302 River Rd.
P.O. Box 252

Sparta, WI 54656-0252

Office Number: (608) 269-3186
Fax Number: (608) 269-6876
Email: 
news@monroecountyherald.com

 

Comment Here